Old July 9th 03, 04:15 PM
Ron Natalie

Default White over white is alright?

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message ...

Peter Duniho wrote:

True enough. I have, for some time now, included as part of my new
passenger preflight briefing the warning that things will get VERY quiet
right near the end of the flight, as power is reduced for landing.

Yeah. I forgot to do that on a Young Eagles flight a couple weeks ago. The
kids got a little worried there at first.

Gee, you had more squemish kids. Mine had a blast even after the Navion
blew a cylinder and started shaking itself to death and the persuant emergency
landing. They were ready to go up again.