Old July 8th 04, 05:05 PM
Nathan Young

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 12:59:05 GMT, Nathan Young
wrote:

My Cherokee is in the paint shop, due out in a few weeks. Looking for
suggestions on maintaining a new Imron finish... Of course, I will
solicit input from the paintshop as well.

The plane is hangared, and only sits outside when on trips, so I
figure that is a good start.

Many people do not recommend washing/waxing new paint for several
months (to allow full curing). Is this required?

I fly IFR. Need I be concerned about flying into rain or keeping the
plane out of rain until it is 'fully cured'?

How about taking bugs off the leading edge?

New question. How long is cure time?