Old March 19th 04, 08:36 PM
Jon Silk

I agree. The SoCal scenery was only decent over the Mojave desert and that
was where it cut off. I think apart from the poor quality of the satelite
images it also suffers because the developers seem to have a fixation with
urbanised areas. The US has spectacular scenery and what did we get? - the
biggest urban sprawl imaginable and in such poor quality you can't recognise
any landmarks properly.

I might have been interested in Northern California if it covered Yosemite,
but.......

"Tina Fisher" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:26:06 GMT there was darkness, "Dave Schwartz"
floated above the darkness and said :

Anyone buy this add on. I did and am kind of disappointed. I almost

feel
that the original scenery was better.

I did not buy it ... I see no point in getting low-res satellite
photography for a metropolis ... was terribly disappointed by their LA
scenery ...

Swiss Pro showed how good photo scenery is made, with high-res aerial,
not satellite shots!

megasenery is only good for high altitudes, but NY? naye ...

rather get the Manhattan Scenery at Aerosoft!

Tina
--
Elaine Dickinson: "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope
you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. --- By the way,