Old July 16th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Computer help needed

To All:

During my recent stay in hospital my computer system suffered
extensive damage, apparently when a cat convinced an equipment rack to
collapse. Unfortunately, I was using a lap-top as a temporary
terminal on my LAN and it was physically damaged in the crash. Until
I can repair the lap-top so as to recover its contents, several Groups
will be without a moderator. (The lap-top's keyboard is cracked (!)
It needs to visit the repair shop in San Diiego, a trip I won't be
able to manage for a while.)

You can still reach me directly via email at , but I
will not be able to assist you with file transfers and the like. No
data has been lost, it simply isn't available for the time being.

Since all of the address files went down with the lap-top, please
cross-post this message so others will be aware of the problem.

If there's anyone local (San Diego) who can help me get the lap-top to
& from the repair shop on Ronson Road (ie, Kearny Mesa), please give
me a shout.

-R.S.Hoover