Old September 21st 03, 11:40 AM
Mark Cherry

In ,
Kevin Reilly wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 Mark Cherry wrote:

I don't think so. Last I heard, someone said that, after finding
loads of bridges missing, they'd found a bunch of them stacked one
on top of another, somewhere in Canada!

It's true. There's a picture of them at

http://idle.thehueys.com/bridges/Mis...-2004/St_Donat

It looks as though the Martians have landed and are building a new
mothership. Better blow it up before that last piece goes in.

There also seems to be a bridge party going on in Tampa:

http://idle.thehueys.com/bridges/Mis...ges-2004/tampa

Ta. I've got to go and check those out. Good for a giggle!

I'm not sure what's going on in either of those pictures but it sure
looks to me like a bunch of look-up tables have got screwed up.

Easily done.

I know Microsoft are historically loathed to release patches for the
FS products, preferring to concentrate on the next version and let
third- party folk temporarily plug the gaps. But they really ought to
do something about this bridge problem. It really is out of hand.

Like I said - comical. Do you get the sneaking feeling that they farmed out
the database work to some far-east sweat shop?

--
regards,

Mark

address-bots please add these to your database:-