Old April 4th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr

Default Got Pilot Heat?

On Apr 4, 10:36 am, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
Jeez, if that's better than new, I'd hate to have seen it when it rolled
off the assembly line.

Honestly, I'm sure all of us on the list would be embarrased if
someone took pictures that close of our plane. While we may think our
planes are perfect, everyone has small cracks, etc that can only be
seen up close. The plane in question may be better than new in that it
may be better equipped than when it rolled out of the factory. Even a
really hot model wouldn't want extreme close up photos of her posted.

-Robert

Yea, but when some one is spending 300K

And Aircraft Is Described As,

"Your plane will look as good as a new plane: After a full corrosion
inspection, it receives a new paint, a new interior and trims, the
avionics of your choice, and new, simplified instruments and controls
as per the SMA kit."

FAA has Tagged 8620-1 the Plane due to condition of Prop Hub and a few
other major hidden things!