Old February 14th 16, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Practavia Sprite 125 ?

There are two in the Uk - I have one of them. Give me a ring +44 7940 875797 if you want to chat.

Tony

On Tuesday, February 11, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Brett Janaway wrote:
I have recently purchased two (yes TWO) Practavia Sprite 125 aircraft,
partly built, from plans. One is mostly complete, the other has no
engine.

My question is:

Does anyone else have one of these, or better still, built one of these
and if so tell me what you can about it, experiences, advice, etc etc.

--

Brett Janaway
\o /
//