Old December 4th 03, 03:03 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Andrew Gideon" wrote in message
online.com...
Tarver Engineering wrote:

Yep, I don't waste much time on trolls.

Laugh

Anyone can lookup my USENET posting history and compare it to your USENET
posting history. I think that trollfulness will out...although I seem to
recall that others have mentioned more mundane interests in your case.

I apologize for accidentally involving you in a rational discussion. Feel
free to ignore anything more I post on any subject. In fact, I recommend
that you killfile me to make your life simplest...but be sure to also
ignore anything posted in reply to something I've written.

I did not find your discussion rational.

I'd rather not threaten your world view even indirectly, but I shan't let
that keep me from the interesting dialogs here.

You aren't a rude troll, so I don't see why you should have to leave.

Now, if someone is seriously interested in regulatory issues and how they
might be reflected in privatized ATC...

That all depends now on how Federal ATC co-operates with change.