Old June 30th 08, 02:33 PM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Speak of the Devil (Was To Day is the Day....)

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.22d14759c9e6f7e98b128
@notbxpats.edu:

:

news:MPG.22cc18adf8fc88a098b0f6 @notbxpats.edu:

In article ,
Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article g3kauv$q51$1

@blackhelicopter.databasix.com,
Bertie
the Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article 688cae97-a624-4bcd-9dd7-48f591718f55
@j1g2000prb.googlegroups.com, skyrider says...

Ahhh.... the fun of doing nothing. There are times

wish I'd
worked
so *I* could retire... feh... maybe in the next

life.

Best wishes Dyna... have a good one.

And then have another few!!

===============

On Jun 14, 5:13 pm, "Typhoid" typh...
@nein.schpam.ozdebate.com
wrote:
"Dassa" wrote in message

4ax.com...

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:45:37 +1000, "Barbara"
wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about

the
whole
live
work or work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at
least
by
working
people don't have all that much time to get
themselves
into trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to

be
the ****
in
your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my
retirement
is
take
illicit drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my

old
asstralian
pal
having disappeared...

Lost me,. Who#s this?

Sky is the asstralian poofter that introduced me to the
vjikings

Ah, OK. I miss the vjikings. Dey wuz a hoot.

Unfortunately the ones that were decent sorts were also

very
weak-willed and only too happy to bow down at Djirkies

altar.

Which makes them even more dangrous than he is. Fortunately,
he's such a kook, there;'s little chance he'll ever get much
support
for
his "party" but still, there are a lot of k00ks out ther
looking
for
something to latch onto.

Economic hard times tend to increase the k00k factor, and

we're
already making plans at work to hunker down at least until

2011.

So, k00ks are a growth industry, eh?

No reason to think that we won't see a pallel to RL, where

people
snap when the pressure is turned up.

Just trying to think of a way to make some spare change from the

k00k
surplus.

Sadly, surpluses tend to drive prices down. And k00ks are already
only a dime a dozen.

Altho you do have a talent for finding the special ones.
'Vintage' k00ks, shall we say?

Yeah, you don't find a lits maker every day of the week.

Given the change in s/n in rap since he poasted his first one, it

would
be interesting to have a look at his 'in' box.

"Please, please stop feeding the trolls! You're only making it worse and
giving Bertie what he wants!"

I sent him one myself!

I'm amazed I don't get more fan mail, given that I usually display a
valid addy. Hell, I don't even get any spam!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"