Old September 15th 04, 08:18 PM
WaltBJ

Default 3 Years Ago Today: the USA got what it DESERVED !

"Sparky AKA_Sparkticus"
(SNIP)
phosgene and mustard gas

(what was wrong with blockading Japan, it is a couple of tiny islands)

You see this is my problem the Country's that claim to be fighting on the
side of GOOD stoop to use tactics that are worse then those employed by the
enemy.

And British soldiers have been always are always ready to stand and fight
for their country and i have no problem with any soldiers death in the line
of duty.

The ends do not always justify the means of achievement.
When we hold the moral high ground, we should behave that in a more moral
way then our enemies.

So would you justify the use of lets say Neutron bombs on another
countries sovereign land to attack a few extremists...
Maybe they could use chemical weapons or even biological, The US and UK have
loads of these stock piled.