Old February 18th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Microsoft Flight Sim 4 - Looking For A Joystick Driver or Utility

Microsoft Flight Sim 4 - Looking For A Joystick Driver or Utility

I am running a late model PC with a USB Joystick and would like to be
able to run FS 4 (DOS) on it. FS 4 runs great in a DOS window but of
course it does not detect my more modern USB joystick. And I have not
game port on this machine so a older analog joystick is not usable
either.

Can anyone point me to a joystick utility or driver that will cause FS
4 to recognize my USB joystick?

Any help would be certainly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick