Old November 29th 03, 06:59 PM
Dashi

"Kyler Laird" wrote in message
"Dashi" writes:

"Peter Gottlieb" wrote in message
This thread has got to be the dumbest thing to spar over in the history

of
this NG.

Entertaining though,

"The other poster"!

Yup. That is what's disturbs me. A few dumb/mean people have
made the aviation newsgroups inhospitable. Someone like the OP
saunters in and posts something *perfectly* reasonable, correct
and on-topic, and someone else has to make an ass of himself
tearing down the post.

--kyler

Don't you think that you might be over reacting just a little bit.
This is a newsgroup and people will have different opinions on acceptable
advertising.

It seems real dumb to me to set an "opening bid" at $63,000 and then state
that there is no reserve.

You apparently disagree, so be it!

Dashi