Old September 10th 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default "...but I don't have a lathe."

stol wrote:
Ok. I probably shouldn't post this but................

A few years back during a rather wild party at my house that same
topic came up. Keep in mind this is entirely "un scientific".... I had
5 girls donate samples. 2 blondes, one redhead, one brunette and an
asian, And I mean jet black hair... I am a machinist and I got out
my tenths mic and went to work. The one blonde was .0035, the other
one was.0032. Red head was right at .0039 and the asian was .0042.
The red one was by far the smoothest feeling. The smallest hair blonde
was a true blonde, the other one had a darker tint . Read into this as
you see fit but that was the results..

God why did I just disclose that ????

B.

Disclose??? Hell if this were me, I'd still be bragging...

Tony