Old February 28th 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Extra slow flight - Ground speed that is! - Video

Cool! You are going to have to zoom or get closer to see the speed on the
GPS, for me, at least. Like half of the moving map in the full
picture-close, I think!

I just had another idea you might like, too.

How about you start your title of each video with the date in just numbers,
like 022709.

What I am thinking, is that this would order your videos by date, on
youtube. That would be handy for me, when I don't have time to watch them
at the time I am checking the groups, I would not have to send a link to
myself, of mark it for favorites, or mark the post as unread- all I would
have to do is go to your page later, and yout last post would be in order by
the date.

Something to consider?

Keep up the posts. Good to see flying when we can't get up, ourselves.
--
Jim in NC