Old February 28th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

Default Extra slow flight - Ground speed that is! - Video

On Feb 27, 6:06*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
Cool! *You are going to have to zoom or get closer to see the speed on the
GPS, for me, at least. *Like half of the moving map in the full
picture-close, I think!

I just had another idea you might like, too.

How about you start your title of each video with the date in just numbers,
like 022709.

Hey Jim

I appreciate your compliments!

Would http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...er&view=videos
work?

This has all my videos in date order, with the latest addition at the
top. Reason I think this would be the best option, unless there is
something about You Tube I don't know of, I don't know of a sort
option within the video list that would be sensitive to the title
name?

I agree, I need to zoom in, but my camera doesn't do well with focus
when I "zoom in" or if I have it "too close". Numbers in this
particular video are much more legible in full screen.

What I should have done since I had a passenger was to give him the
camera so I could get the plane even closer to stall speed. Of course
this was thought of after coming home, watching the video and going OH
DUH.