Old June 3rd 19, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default 2019 FAI Sailplane Gran Prix Cerdanya Spain 6-1-19 thru 6-8-19

Wow, what a great first two days! Both days have been fantastic. Amazing to watch the different choices and tactics. Congratulations to Tilo and Sebastian on great flights.

Day two was very difficult weather with many different options. I was cheering for Didier Hauss today with a brilliant first two legs.

Gran Prix is what all Sailplane racing should be like. I hope we do some multi-class contests in the US. An 18m, 15M and formula 1.0 contest would be great fun.