Old December 13th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Airman

Default old days

I sure miss the old days when we had a lively discussion group with
some very experienced pilots opining upon matters. Poster were for the
most part civil and if you could ask the right questions then listen a
guy like Nick Lappos (or many other very experienced pilots) would
respond.

Happy Holidays to all Helio drivers!

Anyone got any stories they want to tell? Near miss, mistake, how they
solved a problem? When I get the time this next week I will write up
my VERY near miss with a MD 80 out of Burbank (missed by 10 feet
according to the pilot of the MD 80).

Fly safe
Roger