Old February 6th 05, 01:31 PM
George A. Graham

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Blueskies wrote:

Details about the oven?

That would depend on the size of the windows.

I made mine out of foil faced rigid insulation board, held into box shape
with duct tape, the handyman's secret weapon. The tape went soft and let
go when heated, so I had to use nails into wood corner strips.

It was four by three by two feet overall. A baseboard heater three feet
long was modified to eliminate the tip-over switch, so that it could
lay flat on it's back on the floor of the oven. I had a thermometer stuck
through the wall, and controlled the heater by unplugging it.

The lid was hinged so that I could peek inside to watch the window.

Certainly disposable.

George Graham
RX-7 Powered Graham-EZ, N4449E
Homepage http://bfn.org/~ca266