Old December 10th 12, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Power Flarm Display

On Sunday, December 9, 2012 4:42:27 PM UTC-7, SteveB_Z5 wrote:
I'm thinking about getting a Power Flarm brick. What do users think of the display? Sun and shade readability?

Thanks,

Steve

I flew a season with a PF portable (No range issues and better audio) and I would advise against a display in the panel. Perfectly readable in sunlight. Currently purchasing a brick and plan on the LX-Nav display to be mounted on the edge of the glare shield.
I'd like to see the PF people get their act together and resolve issues better.