Old August 6th 03, 04:48 AM
RobertR237

In article ,
(Wayne Sagar) writes:

Jim Wright was one of the very best of the best of people in the
world, the recreation of the airplane was his dream as it was the
dream of the rest of the people who built it with him.

I had the extreme pleasure of knowing the man and will always chreish
the memory of the time I was able to spend with him at Cottage Grove,
Reno and at the Nellis Air Show in Las Vegas last year.

A one of a kind airplane, a one of a kind man.

Very Sad Loss !

I was setting on the flight line when Jim landed the Hughes Racer at Oshkosh.
I have several photos of the plane and it was a beautiful aircraft. This is a
great loss to the flying community.

My prayers are with the family.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,