Old October 8th 17, 11:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jon Gatfield

Default FAKE NEWS BEING SPREAD about the SGP in Chile.

At 18:35 07 October 2017, Bob Whelan wrote:
On 10/7/2017 11:51 AM, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:
FAKE news is being spread on FB. Also included in the fake news is that

will now not be attending the SGP finals in Chile for 2018.

To make this perfectly clear, I never said that to anyone.

Sean Fiddler is making these posts on FB and needs to make a public
apolog[y] for spreading this false, misleading news. I have received

emails
from friends who have seen his posts wondering if this is true and were
alarmed if I was ok.

I was invited on Sept 13, 2017 to attend the Chile SGP and did accept.
Nothing's changed. Am attending and even have a crew. Also, just

received
email from the contest organizers about numerous items.

So sad that someone would not speak responsibly.

Best Regards, Tom Kelley #711.

Having spent most of yesterday helping to put a glider in the containers
for you, you'd better be going Tom!