Old May 10th 21, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM

Default Allstar SZD-54 Perkoz Info? US Dealer?

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:47:11 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hello, trying to get some information together on this glider for club purchase consideration, but I cannot find a US dealer for it. Am I just missing an obvious one? Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this glider--observations on how suitable it would be to replace a club Grob 103? Thank you,

Mark

If you provide me with your email I will forward to you quite a bit of useful info. Jacek