Old December 23rd 04, 05:02 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Matt Whiting wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was availabe in the late 60s, but my memory doesn't
find the history of Coleman fuel, aka "white gas", but no luck yet.

Just read a can of it at a sporting goods shop tonight. The words "white gas" do
not occurr anywhere on the package. It's called "fuel/combustible". Interesting
enough the label says it's intended to be used in lanterns and appliances that
"burn unleaded gasoline."

George Patterson
The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.