Old March 4th 04, 08:59 PM
Morgans

"Richard Lamb" wrote

Life is good, flying is sweet, flying old slow airplanes cross country.

But I wonder some times about getting stranded somewhere and having to
take a commercial airline ride home.

Any guesses as to how airport security might react to my diaper bag?

Richard

I went to Osh a couple years ago, (post 9-11), with just such a mess of
wires, only worse. The only difference was, I used a commercial battery in
a "jump start" arrangement, instead. I had the jump start, a three way
lighter socket, an amp-volt meter, a model charger, a handheld, a couple
radios and cameras, headsets, a couple universal voltage adapters, a 120 to
12 v charger, lots of rechargeable batteries, a 12v to 120v ac inverter, a
12v fan, a couple of flashlights, a cell phone, and TONS of misc jumpers and
aligator clips. I'm sure I left a few things out.

I checked through as a check on bag, with no problems. I "wouldn't
recomend" taking it as a carry on! g
--
Jim in NC

---