Old July 31st 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
rich[_2_]

Default Anyone know anything about Oshkosh?, I've heard it's a muddy quagmire from all the rain

I found one article online that said some of the parking areas for
aircraft had standing water in them. I would hope by now it has
"soaked in". But it's got to be muddy up there. It also said they were
calling it "Splosh-Kosh". Lots of aircraft were diverted to Fond du
lac. Not sure why Fond du lac is any drier, they got the same rain.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 00:03:50 +0000, Scott
wrote:

Yes, MUD in the campgrounds according to my buddy that was there from
Monday through Thursday...

Ace