Old January 10th 20, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Instrument panel labeling

I'm looking for ideas on how to make professional looking placards/labels for a instrument panel rebuild I'm doing. I need to make tiny labels for fuses, and switches and I hate, hate, hate the look of the continuous strip label maker "sticker" stuck to the panel. It looks tacky, but they never seem to stay stuck. Know what I mean?
I think a stencil might be too small, has any one ever used a pressure transfer and clear top coat? What else have you tried?

Signed,
Working till spring