Old May 26th 05, 03:46 AM
W P Dixon

Well Gee!
There's no reason to insult Al Capone :P

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"abripl" wrote in message
ups.com...
Having lived for years in Toronto and for a short time in Chicagoland,
I don't think that there is much chance of loosing Toronto island
airport. Unlike Chicago, Toronto lakeshore is very well developed with
already considerable park space, exhibition grounds, Ontario place, CN
tower etc. the place has a lot of variety, the airport being a part of
that, that Torontonians are proud of it. It also brings business
directly to downtown. I loved to view the aircraft come and go from the
CN tower. The mentality there is different from strong arm Al Capone
(Daley).