Old May 26th 05, 09:04 AM
Peter Duniho

"Antoņio" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
More TFR's than anywhere in the US. Better colleges. Lots of
liberal types here.

I'm still trying to figure out how political leanings got dragged into a
discussion about weather. I mean, without Jay's help, that is.

As far as the TFRs go, I guess you haven't actually been flying in awhile.
We've only got one left.

Are the jobs here because the cities are larger (as you claim)? Or are the
cities larger because the jobs are here? The fact is that it's a little of
both, but mostly both the population AND the jobs are here because we're
much closer to the coast. That's where population centers are, for the most
part. Near shorelines.

I love how it looks here on the west side, and prefer the scenery here, but
I'll bet some folks from the east side would take issue with your assertion
that the west side is "more beautiful". There is lots of wonderful scenery
on the east side, if you just open your eyes to appreciate it.

Other than all that, I think you summed things up nicely. That said, I
think I'm starting to see why your wife contradicts you so often.

Pete