Old April 14th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default zooms SnF mini rant

I'll respond to both of the Riley posts and the one from Dan in this
message:

Much of what you guys have fought has not been in the upper levels of
Federal Court dealing with Journalism, Civil Rights Violations,
Racketeering, and most importantly, over 40 counts of Federal Perjury
committed on or about October 17, 2005, in shutting down 56 of my
websites. Until I inadvertantly came across this USENET group and the
websites chronicling Campbell's past behavior, I had a difficult case
before me. Now, this guy's a slam dunk. The more info I get about
him, the easier it will be for the feds to take him down.

That Racketeering has already been charged against him, though the case
ended with the tragic death of the courageous Attorney involved,
supports my cases of Racketeering against him even though the case
apparently never made it to decision. The man's Modus Operandi and his
history are everything. This guy is like a wigged out boomerang that
you throw and comes back to try and kill you. That's his history. He
keeps repeating his crimes and his crimes get worse every five years or
so.

There are crimes that he commits that you claim he cannot be punished
for. On that, you're wrong.

Also, there is a greater issue...not just the crimes you know that he
has committed, but those crimes you don't know he has committed, such
as in terms of fraud, "Undisclosed Conflict of Interest." The Federal
Perjury directed against me, which is provable hands down, is an
entirely new charge...something you mentioned, btw...if I had something
"new." Indeed I do. Conspiracy is a new charge, particularly
considering his Racketeering and his association with other known and
alleged criminals, the latter of which can be proven...and what's
coming up is the first try in that regard. Aiding and abetting the
other conspirators in their crimes. Terrorism, which is precisely what
he conducted against my server in getting me shut down for ten days,
filing a libelous DMCA complaint in which he accused me of everything
you folks have accused him of. Literally, he's taken your charges and
directed them against me and proclaimed himself a lamb.

You folks have so much data that can take this clown down, considering
his latest acts, that it isn't funny. Add them all together and the
charges, not to mention the people making the charges, have strength in
numbers in terms of Class Action (100 or more) and/or Group Action
(Less Than 100) lawsuits.

You've had the power all along to take him down, but you're one, two,
three individuals going after him at a time, and the largest group
apparently the RAH group, but in a defensive stance to the best of my
knowledge.

This guy is a habitual criminal on top of everything else. Does not
want to mend his ways and keeps getting worse. That's a new direction
to focus on.

Yes, you're frustrated with the way the Justice System seems to let him
slide. The larger the group, the greater the impact on the Courts as
to this ONE individual's misconduct.

As for those great guys that are "snookered" into working for him,
O'Brien indicated here at USENET that he was ashamed of his publication
and what Campbell did. Did O'Brien quit?

His people know what he's doing and do nothing to stop him. To me,
that means they're getting some hefty pay and perks causing them to be
corrupted and do nothing or lose their own angle in the industry. That
hurts people worse than what Jim does, in my opinion.

The man needs stopped. Any information I can get to put towards that
purpose is appreciated:

Mark S. "Bear" Daniels
5606 Calhoun Avenue # 5
Van Nuys, CA 91401 USA

It's that simple. If you haven't thrown your hands up in regards to
ending this guy's misconduct, send your materials there or point to
where I can find them online. I'm going into Court against him
shortly, but he's small fish to fry. Just the same, he needs fried
because then I can take his misconduct and direct it against his
co-conspirators, who are equally responsible for him along with the
government.

As for the Cerritos mid-air, if it's the same Jim Campbell ~ as I
highly suspect it is ~ what he did trying to draw attention to himself,
is downright sick and goulish beyond that. My fellow veterans have a
fit when we get these fakes who claim to have been soldiers serving in
some hot combat situation, and were never there. We even have soldiers
claiming the same thing, when they were assigned many miles away and
were never in the action described.

What Campbell has done, if this allegation proves true, is far worse
than any of the above mentioned crimes committed against the veterans
of WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Beirut, Desert Storm, Operation Iraqi
Freedom and Afghanistan, by the fakes.

Campbell tried to gain fame and notariety ~ even profit ~ on the deaths
of innocents...64 in the air, 15 on the ground, if that charge is true.

He needs to be stopped.

As for "yawn" spewing innuendo, not having to provide proof, etc. ~ all
well and good in public ~ but far different in a Court of Law
investigating him for fraud. Fraud is one of the issues that forces
him to put up or shut up. Perjury convictions can shut his mouth for
good and even better, on a Federal Perjury charge ~ and remember that
I'm alleging over 40 with documentation to back that up ~ up to five
years in prison and astronomical fines.

I can essentially bury him in his own feces with what I've got...but
since he keeps coming back, I think multiple layers of reinforced
concrete (prison) on his figurative "grave" are recommended.

You have my address, all. It's published at my websites and I could
care less about who writes me there, good or bad intent, I have no
fear.

You make the decision...if you info on this clown, send it to me, let
me waste my time dealing with him, if I so choose. Sit in the
grandstands and watch the fight.

He ain't going to last long. No coward does, and the stories about his
cowardice from people with character are more legendary than the
stories this coward tells about himself.

His information, as allegedly provided to Time Magazine, could have led
investigators on a wild goose chase had it not been for 1) the fact it
was a known mid-air and 2) the photos showing the DC-9 was not a
fireball.

Could have left a lot of things open for a number of surviving families
of those onboard both aircraft that would have delayed closure,
possibly, indefinitely.

Somewhere, a ghoul by the name of "Jim Campbell" knows full-well, what
he did. He may as well have gone to the crash site and robbed the
dead. Whoever that "Jim Campbell" is, tried to profit off the dying
and the dead, both.

And that's just one reason why Journalists don't allow other
Journalists to lie. Another is the fact that his lies hurt others,
particularly the living.

Campbell made himself a part of my larger investigations all by himself
via the dirty deal he gave a group of men with just grievances, in
selling them out to benefit from greedy deals he made with Houghton at
Reno and Diamandis in RRL and X-Prize.

I'm not stopping until he's convicted and put away...for the remainder
of his life, if necessary.

This is a very serious matter about a very serious criminal, and
criminals more serious in their misconduct than just he. Doing the
expedient thing won't bring them to justice, nor make my life better by
dropping the ball and saying, "Oh well." Beyond that, I have a sworn
oath.

And beyond those facts, folks, let's face it: this is a hell of an
interesting case I'm pursuing. It's too damned interesting to drop.