Old April 25th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Would you fly this one?

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"Steve R" wrote in message
You mean there's enough money out there to get you on that thing in the
first place??

Absolutely. It looks fun enough, and I'd be willing to take the risk,
given enough hazardous duty pay.

$5 isn't going to do it though. And payment would have to be guaranteed,
even in the event of my demise. Got a family to feed, ya' know.

A million bucks might be enough.

Pete

I'm glad you're able to place such a solid figure on the worth of your life!
I'm not sure I could do that. A million bucks isn't going to mean much to
me if I wind up in the consistancy of thin sliced bologna! ;-)

Good luck,
Steve R.