Old March 1st 18, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Towing trailer and glider with a honda civic

Le mardi 27 février 2018 18:09:43 UTC-5, a écritÂ*:
I have a 2016 honda civic. It’s my only car. Has any one towed their glider and trailer using a small sedan like a civic?

Hi
I drove from Montreal to Seminole and back four time with a Toyota Camry 4 cyl. 2.5l.
No problem on those trips the car was new but the automatic transmission, no oil cooler, broke before the rest of the car needed to go to the scrap yard.
Gilles