Old June 29th 04, 12:04 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Andrew Sarangan said:
How do you get clearances from a non-towered field in Canada? Do they use
RCO/GCO or void-times like in the US? Are pop-up clearances used?

I've done the "phone the fss, get a clearance with a void time" in
Goderich, Ontario. Everywhere else I've flown out of IFR in Canada has
given me a clearance on the ground, either from a tower or an on-the-field
FSS, so I don't know about the other questions.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
`And when you've been *plonk*ed by Simon C., you've been *plonked*