Old September 12th 12, 11:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default Butterfly external display questions

On Sep 12, 3:36*am, Ramy wrote:
I think it is important to balance the safety that such device provides vs the lack of good support. After flying with Powerflarm for couple of month I can say that although I am frustrated with the lack of support, I wouldn't want to fly again without it, and encourage everyone to get one.
Actually the issue is not lack of support, but perhaps lack of good communication or acceptable web site and manual.

Ramy

The original post points to lack of support! It also appears there are
warranty issues that neither Butterfly nor PF want to resolve. I was
busy at work and I had no time to install my PF yet. I certainly hope
when I turn the unit on later today I will not have the same issues.