Old April 11th 04, 07:13 PM
Wood Hawk

JJs H-301 -

Seals work great! Flew N18L yesterday out of Mountain Valley - at 6:00
pm I was really ready to land, but was at 8,000 msl and still climbing
300 fpm. While derigging, someone asked me if this was "one of those
new manufacture Glasflugel gliders" that Tim Mara imports. A real
tribute to JJ's handiwork!

Aside: An H-301 Libelle is what got JJ out of his Duster, and this
H-301 is the reason my Duster is (reluctantly) for sale.
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/want-ads7.htm

Cam

(JJ Sinclair) wrote in message ...

Also, does anyone have any informed ideas about using
the 'Combi' mylar (the mylar with the zig-zag leading
edge) vs. the curved mylar on a Standard Libelle? Is
there any benefit?

I would use the combo-mylar on only the rudder. Not necessary on elevator or
ailerons and the zig-zag in these areas can produce unwanted control actions. I
did the above on my H-301 and she is the sweetest libelle in the country, isn't
it Cam?
JJ Sinclair