Old September 3rd 08, 01:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Bill Brown

Default NASM Udvar-Hazy no.1

Well, we're back home from traveling and camping to get the kids back in
school, so....

This is the "new"-still unfinished National Air & Space Museum near the
Dulles Airport - Manassas/Chantilly, Virginia. A "must see"!

My son and I photographed those exhibits that were interesting to us in
June of '08.. We had a mono-pod, 2 in-expensive digitals and one analog
camera, hence the color and quality variations in the photos and some fuzzy
ones that I thought should be shared anyway..... The lighting on the
exhibits are not always 'conducive' to good photography with the equipment
we brought with us.

This one is hanging from the ceiling as you walk in. I think this is a
Curtiss something-or-other. Maybe the P-1 USAAC but who knows the USMC
designation??
--
William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro