Old March 4th 04, 06:53 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"MRQB" wrote in message
I am getting sick and tired of rude, arrogant, sellers funny thing I just
had a guy refuse to let my mechanic do a pre buy said he could not trust

my
mechanic to give an honest opinion and that if I cannot decide for my self
if I wanted it or not then I don't need an airplane and don't need to be

an
airplane owner or a pilot with poor decision making skills.

Is it just me or is the whole aviation industry like this I have not found

I find that attitude in nearly every market anymore. That attitude and the
"convenient" billing error.

It used to be that they'd nickel and dime you; now they $10, $20, $50 you to
death.

In this week alone, my wifes cell phone company (T-Mobile) tried to charge
her for 315 text messages at 15 cents each, even though she never signed up
for it, plus most messages were "sent" while she was at work with the phone
was in her purse, turned off. They said they couldn't figure out how it
happened, so they would not revoke the charge.

Next, I find our car insurance company is trying to charge us for "roadside"
assiatance, though we told them we don't want the service. The were pleasant
about recinding the charge, but I wonder how many just hope non one notices.