Old March 4th 04, 12:00 PM
Stu Gotts

WTF? That's not missing logs! Makes me think there something else to
this story that you're not telling. Was your mechanic a real A&P or
some schmuck that works on his own plane? If that's the case, I'd
tell YOU to pound salt, too!

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 03:08:44 -0800, "MRQB" wrote:

His explanation for the missing two years was he did not fly it could not
afford to. The tach times and Hobbs times were consistent with the 2 year
skip after last annual. Prior to the skip it looked like the airplane was
flown like 30 somthing hours then the logs stop. No logs entrys for 2 years
(no pages missing) tach and Hobbs time resume at an annual 2 years later at
arround 30 hours from the last annual with a little list of minor repairs
like nose gear strut seal, breaks, tires ect.