Old March 22nd 05, 03:45 PM

mbremer216 wrote:
: I have a Cherokee-180 (1968) that had the interior refurbished before I got
: it. In place of the bulkhead behind the baggage compartment, they installed
: a vinyl panel screwed into the interior around the edges, with a vinyl
: "door" for access to the battery.

: I'm am looking for a source for a replacement bulkhead and any free advice
: that would go toward getting it installed.

: Thanks in advance

There's also an STC to add a hatshelf back there, in case you were interested.
I don't remember the specifics since our 140/180 isn't quite eligible.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss *