Old February 2nd 05, 12:50 PM
Rob

Default Help with research

Hi, this was the best NG I could find for my question, but if there's a
better one to ask this in just name it and I'll go away.
I don't know much about aircrafts, but I'm trying to find a few models
that fit a certain specification. All I need to know are a couple names of
smaller airplanes that would be used for commercial purposes like tourism,
sky diving, or flying short routes and would've been in use in 1970. The
more common mass-produced models are preferable over more exotic aircrafts
or those with very limited production runs.
I tried researching this myself, but if you don't know what you're
looking for there's just too much information to go through. I don't really
need that much information though, just anything that anyone can name
off-hand and with the aircraft's name I can figure everything else out from
there.
TIA.