Old October 21st 03, 02:08 PM
Larry Smith

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
om...
"Larry Smith" wrote in message

tripe.

Hey ass-wipe. I forget. How come you didn't finish law school? Or
were you disbarred? Maybe you ran out of stamps to send your lessons
in. I didn't think mail-order degrees were accepted anymore. Let me
know in another e-mail so I can clear it up.

I won't let you reframe the issue. The issue is that a poster wanted to
know about selling a homebuilt gyro and you deceived him with false claims
about liability and the heirs of an accident victim who had standing to sue.
I called your hand and you then exploded in a series of trailer trash ad
hominems. Why can't you answer the question? Why do so many homebuilders
successfully sell their aircraft? Why does TAP have a large section of
experimentals, including whirlygigs like yours, for sale? It's because the
risk is reasonable and worthwhile, and the paranoia comes from, well,
paranoids.

Now if you want to go where you think you might find a chink, go right
ahead, but you are warned. My bar status is publicly available. My state,
North Carolina, even has an 800 number for inquiries for little trolls like
you who cannot afford a toll.