Old October 21st 03, 04:40 PM

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:08:12 -0400, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

:
:"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
. com...
: "Larry Smith" wrote in message
tripe.
:
: Hey ass-wipe. I forget. How come you didn't finish law school? Or
: were you disbarred? Maybe you ran out of stamps to send your lessons
: in. I didn't think mail-order degrees were accepted anymore. Let me
: know in another e-mail so I can clear it up.
:
:I won't let you reframe the issue. The issue is that a poster wanted to
:know about selling a homebuilt gyro and you deceived him with false claims
:about liability and the heirs of an accident victim who had standing to sue.
:I called your hand and you then exploded in a series of trailer trash ad
:hominems. Why can't you answer the question? Why do so many homebuilders
:successfully sell their aircraft? Why does TAP have a large section of
:experimentals, including whirlygigs like yours, for sale? It's because the
:risk is reasonable and worthwhile, and the paranoia comes from, well,
aranoids.
:
:Now if you want to go where you think you might find a chink, go right
:ahead, but you are warned. My bar status is publicly available. My state,
:North Carolina, even has an 800 number for inquiries for little trolls like
:you who cannot afford a toll.

Yes, your bar status is available. I note you don't say that you're a
member...
==========================
http://www.martindale.com/xp/Martindale/home.xml

Your search for Lawyers, named L Smith, in North Carolina, United
States of America found 8 listings

Page 1 of 1:

1 Archie L. Smith, Jr.
Smith & Alexander, L.L.P., Asheboro, North Carolina, (Randolph Co.)

2 Kristin L. Smith
Dozier, Miller, Pollard & Murphy, LLP, Cameron Brown Building, 301
South McDowell Street, Suite 700, Charlotte, North Carolina 28204,
(Mecklenburg Co.)
Practice Area: Domestic Relations; Civil Litigation

3 Stephen L. Smith
Horack, Talley, Pharr & Lowndes, A Professional Association, 2600 One
Wachovia Center, 301 South College Street, Charlotte, North Carolina
28202-6038, (Mecklenburg Co.)
Practice Area: Taxation; Estate and Gift Taxation; Trusts and Estates;
Corporations; Estate Administration; Estate Planning; Trust
Administration; Trust Planning; Closely Held Business Law

4 Archie L. Smith, III
Durham, North Carolina, (Durham Co.)

5 Jeffrey L. Smith
Jefferson-Pilot Corporation and Subsidiaries (Legal Department),
Greensboro, North Carolina, (Guilford Co.)

6 Donald L. Smith
Raleigh, North Carolina, (Wake Co.)

7 Aimee L. Smith
Craige Brawley Liipfert & Walker LLP, 500 West Fourth Street, Suite
200, P.O. Box 1666, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27102-1666, (Forsyth
Co.)
Practice Area: Elder Law; Estate Planning

8 Greg L. Smith
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, One West Fourth Street,
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27101, (Forsyth Co.)
Practice Area: Health Care; Taxation; Partnerships, S Corporations;
Limited Liability Companies; Real Estate Development; Syndications
Law; International Law

A search for Larry, Laurence or Lawrence Smith shows none in North
Carolina.