Old December 13th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Rocket-powered Long-EZ racing, anyone?

"Richard Riley" wrote

Hmmm... The video shows rocket EZ's but the Rocket Racing League is
building Rocket Velocities. Actually, is building *A* rocket
Velocity, and progress has been very, very slow due to lack of funds.

Not that I think there's ever actually going to be a race, mind you.

Agreed.

I (along with countless other people) predicted that as the final (non)
outcome, when it first came out in the news.

The only thing more funny than the RRL, was the possibility that Jim
Campbell would be one of the pilots. Har-Har-Har !
--
Jim in NC