Old August 17th 04, 01:49 PM
kontiki

In this day and age, with our freedoms threatened at every turn in the name
of [in]security I find it hard to understand that anyone would not serve
to support AOPA as a member. The benefits, including the excellent magazines,
pilot resources and information put out not withstanding, their constant
efforts to educate ignorant politicians and expose some of their ridiculous
rule making proposals are beyond invaluable.

I hate to comtemplate what GA would look like today (if it would even exist
at all) without the AOPA's efforts thoughout these years.

BTIZ wrote:
why aren't you an AOPA member..

BT