Old September 26th 04, 02:48 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Mike Noel" said:
A pilot friend mentioned an alleged conversation he had with Phil Boyer, the
president of AOPA. Supposedly he asked if the AOPA would support either
presidential candidate and was told that AOPA had already supported George W
Bush through political contributions. I can find nothing to back up this
claim. Does anyone else have any information?

Are you sure Boyer didn't mean the AOPA PAC? AOPA itself isn't supposed
to be giving money to politicians, that's why they have a separate PAC.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
The language that these files use is just like BASIC, only with all of