Old September 27th 04, 02:02 PM
Al Marzo

Then you must have forgotten to read the interviews in the last
election. It clearly supported Dumya. rather than lie, the candidate
that was not awarded the presidency admitted he knew very little about
the subject questions. The winner obviously lied as none of his
promises were kept.

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:36:34 GMT, "Vaughn"
wrote:

"Mike Noel" wrote in message
A pilot friend mentioned an alleged conversation he had with Phil Boyer, the
president of AOPA. Supposedly he asked if the AOPA would support either
presidential candidate and was told that AOPA had already supported George W
Bush through political contributions. I can find nothing to back up this
claim. Does anyone else have any information?

I hope that is just a nasty rumor; but If true, they will have one less
member. I have high regard for Mr. Boyer and think that he is way too smart to
alienate a large percentage of his membership by getting involved in partisan
politics.

Vaughn