Old June 13th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default Aircraft Museum in Denmark Den Danske Flysamling-Stauning-P5310.nzb (1/1)

Thanks but I already have two copies of Adobe Lightroom and as well as two
copies of iView MediaPro...
Aperture is highly redundant to what I already have, however on the Mac
Platform it seems to be even better than Lightroom for massive batch
processing. In theory if I don't get zapped by anymore car repairs I will
be buying a copy of it in the Fall...

Andrew

"Clairbear" wrote in message
"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in :

The video capabilities with no disrespect intended don't do a thing
for me... I am a photographer so the basic CS3 should be more than
sufficient. I should also mention that I am going to be buying the CS3
upgrade for the PC and the full version for the Mac. Aperture will of
course only be for the Mac. After these are done I have every
intention of buying a new PC (in the fall) and a new G5 (around
Christmas or next year).

Andrew

"Clairbear" wrote in message
"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in :

Shiver,
You are absolutely correct however though I do have a Mac as well.
I have never tried to access the Newsgroups on my Mac. Funnily
enough these days it seems as if I have to buy every software
package twice. One for my two PCs (Laptop and desktop) and one for
the Mac. My next two purchases are actually going to be for the
Mac; CS3 and Aperture..

Andrew

Which version of CS3 are you getting I will be getting the video
production package upgradeas soon as it is available my self. but
here again why not get xnews for you PC It's free and easier to use
than MS OE

If you do a lot of photo work you may wanyt to check out Adobe Lightroom
although if apeture is as good as they say you might not need it.+