Old January 29th 08, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Too much Yakking here, half posts are yak-yak

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:17:49 GMT, "PLMerite"
wrote:

"Baldrick" wrote in message

Cunning Plan!!! I'll give you a Cunning Plan!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

The phrase "cradle snatcher" springs to mind.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

US Attorney General Ashcroft is visiting an elementary school. After the typical civics presentation to the class, he announces, "All right, boys and girls, you can all ask me questions now."
A young boy named Bobby raises his hand and says, "I have three questions:
1. Why are you using the USA Patriot Act to limit Americans' civil liberties?
2. Why hasn't the U.S. caught Osama bin Laden yet?
3. Why haven't we found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?"
Just then the bell sounds and all the kids run out to the playground.
Fifteen minutes later, the kids come back in class and Ashcroft says, "I'm sorry we were interrupted by the bell. Now, you can all ask me questions."
A young girl named Charlene raises her hand and says, "I have five questions:
1. Why are you using the USA Patriot Act to limit Americans' civil liberties?
2. Why hasn't the U.S. caught Osama bin Laden yet?
3. Why haven't we found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
4. Why did the bell go off 20 minutes early? and
5. Where's Bobby?"