Old August 10th 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

Default NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2

"J3" wrote in message
Because I didn't feel like uploading 5,100 jpg files. I posted an
intent to flood notice. If you prefer jpgs, go out an fine these
files.

It is a long time since I read a binary group's charter, but IIRC, it is
customary to restrict floods to 250 posts per group per day. I have over 8,300
headers from you in the space of a day. Some are reposts, e.g. part 31 was
posted twice -- 17 seconds apart, from the header information.

I am glad Giganews does not count headers in the bandwidth I buy.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO