Old September 30th 04, 03:33 AM
zatatime

On 29 Sep 2004 15:04:11 -0700, Javier Henderson
wrote:

It's probably similar to the other spray on wax product that was
mentioned on this thread yesterday. Spray it on, rub it off for a semi
glossy shine. It leaves a slick surface, makes getting bugs off easier.

-jav

I looked into it and they are similar. They are considered "wax
extenders" which basically give the wax a longer life. I've chosen to
go with the Nano Wax by Eagle. It is a true wax that uses micro
technology to allow for better coverage without all the arm work.
Hopefully it works out well. I'll use some sort of wax extender after
I get a good base down.

Thanks for the replies.