Old August 22nd 03, 02:09 PM
John Ward

Default Lago Toolkit

Hi Quilljar,

So why are you wasting time, typing all this out, when you could be
flying?? :-))

Regards,
John
"Quilljar" wrote in message
I am starting this new thread after the previous questions about scenery
transfer. I have just downloaded the new Lago Toolkit from Visualflight,

They have a toolkit for migrating their scenery into FS2004 at

http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/news.htm

I have been able to access pretty well all my addon scenery from FS2002 in
FS2004 automatically with this. It include the whole of the UK VFR

scenery.
Seems a very useful kit and I am delighted with the ease and the results.

---